Back to News

Its The Weekend Posted on 15 Dec 2021

Over the weekend, if you need to speak to a GP, need non-urgent medical advice or for dental issues please go to the 111 website, or call 111. 

You can also look on the website or ask at the local pharmacy. You can get self help advice from the eConsult system but you will be unable to contact the surgery using this method. 

For urgent medical attention in an emergency call 999. 

If you are not sure or you just want some advice, 111, the website, the information on this website, or your local pharmcist may be able to advise or redirect you to the right place. 

Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let